This document is an agreement between All The Cats and Client and/or its representatives (Independent Contractor(s). All The Cats and Client agree to the following terms and conditions. The Term of this document apply to all pets owned by the client, including any and all new pets that the customer obtains on or after the date this document was signed.
- The Client understands that All The Cats provides a cat sitting and vet taxi service. This document gives All The Cats representatives authorization to enter the Client’s listed address as needed to perform agreed upon services.
- All The Cats shall exercise all precautions against sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). All The Cats agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against All The Cats except for those arising from gross negligence or willful conduct on the part of All The Cats, the business, owner or its representatives
- All The Cats cannot be held liable for any damages to property or pets if Client allows any other person, whether it’s a neighbour, friend, family member or other person to enter the home during the time the All The Cats is sitting for the Client’s pet(s). If Client does allow access to someone other than All the Cats during the duration of the cat sitting booking, Client must notify All The Cats
- All The Cats will not be liable for any loss or damage in the event Client’s home is burgled. Client specifically agrees that he or she will secure the home prior to leaving and will provide All The Cats with instructions on how to properly secure the home. All The Cats representatives will re-secure the premises to the best of its ability at the end of each visit.
- Client is responsible for supplying the necessary equipment and supplies needed for the care of their pet(s) including, but not limited to, pet food, medications, litter boxes, cat litter and cleaning supplies. Client authorizes any purchase of necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Costs of all purchases and related service fees will be reimbursed to All The Cats with 14 days.
- All The Cats will not sit for acutely ill animals or those with uncontrolled medical conditions. We suggest the pet be boarded with a vet
- All The Cats does not diagnose or make therapy decisions, nor does it offer veterinary services. Any veterinary/medical concerns will be referred to a veterinarian
- Client agrees to notify All The Cats of any concerns within 24 hours of returning home
- Client authorizes the use of pet(s) pictures on website, social media and/or marketing materials for promotional purposes.
- If a medical emergency arises, All The Cats will make every effort to contact the Client before seeking medical treatment for the pet(s). However, if time is of the essence or All The Cats is unable to reach Client, Client authorizes All The Cats to take the pet(s) to the nearest veterinary hospital for treatment. The Client agrees to assume full financial responsibility for all veterinarian expenses. The Client agrees to reimburse All The Cats for providing emergency care and transportation, in accordance to its 'single' or 'round trip' vet taxi rate as stated on All The Cats website
- For any account not settled within 14 days of the due date, a reminder will be sent with an additional accounting fee in respect of administrative costs incurred
- After due notice, overdue accounts will be referred to our Debt Collection Agency and further charges will be levied in respect of costs incurred in collecting the debt
- All The Cats is not responsible for any fees due to the veterinarian. Client must make prior payment arrangements. If Client would like All The Cats to submit payment for client in the form of cash, All The Cats is not responsible for any loss
- The Owner must specify approximate pick-up and delivery times for each transport journey, and may recommend a route, but All The Cats is not liable to the Client for any minor delays or reasonable delays regardless of the duration, and is at liberty to select a route that in All The Cats sole discretion is best suited to its performance of the transport journey
- All The Cats is not licensed to carry human passengers, and will not do so for reward. No part of the Rates or Costs represents a fare for travel for any human passenger
- The client acknowledges current All The Cats rates at the time of booking the service.
- All The Cats may alter its fees with reasonable notice to the client
- The Client understand that All The Cats services must be paid in advance
- Partial refunds will not be given on bookings that have been shortened by the Client's early return.
- Clients must give a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to receive credit against future visits, which is given at the discretion of All The Cats
- The Client acknowledges that All The Cats has a cancellation policy wherein any bookings are that are cancelled within a 48 hour period will incur a 50% cancellation fee
Keys and Home Security
- All The Cats tags and marks all client keys with an individual number (not address). Keys are kept in the office security box overnight .All The Cats can retain house keys for the convenience of clients for future cat services
- Client authorises All The Cats to obtain the services of a locksmith should a key/garage opener malfunction. Client is responsible for all charges